Rhiannon Mooney’s fascination with audio led her to Charles Sturt University where she completed a Bachelor of Media and Communications in Radio.
Rhi is passionate about people and their personal experience, and when she least expected it, she discovered the power of audio to tell their stories. She has been producing and presenting radio features, and podcasts, across a range of topics including the mind, music, and current affairs.
Rhiannon is delighted to be a part of the AFTRS Radio course for 2019 and is working towards a producing role at the ABC, in the podcast department.
- Hungry For Fashion? October 25, 2019 - (Source: Pexel) This planet is suffocating because of our increasing desire for fast fashion. Each year over 100 billion items of clothing are produced globally.… ...more
- Uluru Is Closing October 24, 2019 - (Source: Australian Geographic) Thousands of people flock to the Uluru every year to see the World Heritage listed icon. The root officially closes to visitors… ...more
- How To Part Ways With Old Clothing October 23, 2019 - Did you know three out of five clothing items end up in landfill within 12 months? And did you know that only 10% of the… ...more
- Top 5 Ways We Can Reduce Our Water Footprint October 22, 2019 - Water conservation is so important, especially in a country like Australia, where we can never take it for granted. But we all rely so heavily… ...more
- When Are We Going To Run Out Of Water? October 21, 2019 - (Source: Pexel) There is no substitute for water and yet we seem to be in a situation where access to this precious resource is unevenly… ...more
- The Veronica’s Just Dropped Their Original Albums On Vinyl October 18, 2019 - Veronica's OG Album Untouched Source: AllMusic) If you don't add this to your vinyl collection now, is it even a collection? The Single Life Of… ...more
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Butt Chins October 17, 2019 - 1. Niall Horan (Source: blue meets green Tumblr) Fun fact about Niall, he loves a night in and prefers playing to smaller crowds. 2. Adele… ...more
- Getting Out Of Sydney This Weekend? October 17, 2019 - If you have a getaway planned for this weekend pay attention to these travel hacks! 1. DIY iPhone Speaker (Source: CNet) Put your phone downwards… ...more
- Say No Thanks To Shisha’s October 16, 2019 - (Source: Pexel) Shisha's are under threat in Australia. The new health campaign led by the NSW cancer institute urges people to say "No Thanks." The campaign… ...more
- What Is The New Normal? October 14, 2019 - Single Use Plastics (Source: Pixabay) Our planet is going through a time of extraordinary change but we often don’t stop to ask the question are… ...more