Nial is a podcast producer and writer with a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne. He majored in Media and Communications and has studied abroad at the University of Bristol.
His love of radio stems from many years of devotion to the Melbourne community stations RRR and PBS. He discovered audio documentaries whilst working at an old job, and couldn’t believe all the amazing stories that were out there. His work has been featured on the All The Best program on FBi 94.5.
An accomplished audio producer, Nial is fascinated by how creative sound production and storytelling can intersect. In his spare time, he skateboards, swims and explores the musical fringes of Sydney.
He hopes to work at the national broadcaster creating audio stories.
- The Ressurection of a Sydney Bowling Club October 25, 2019 - Kids allowed! The fourth and final episode of Behind The Scene has just been released. It features the story of the fall and then rise… ...more
- Partying In The Public Sphere October 24, 2019 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk If the Beastie Boys knew one thing - it was that you have to fight for your right to party. The new episode of… ...more
- Trudeau Gets Second Chance As Canadian PM October 23, 2019 - SOURCE: MACLEANS Trudeau's Liberal party will need to form a minority government after winning the Canadian election. The party were projected to win 157 seats,… ...more
- HSC Review Calls For Big Changes October 22, 2019 - Mr Bean gets it Let's be honest for a second - doing your HSC is a terrible time. It requires an insane amount of rote… ...more
- Shakira Likes Pop-Punk October 21, 2019 - Every now and again it feels just about the right time to blow the cobwebs off those seminal pop punk albums. Blink 182's Dude Ranch… ...more
- Behind The Scene: The Warehouse October 19, 2019 - I'll never forget the first proper DIY event I went to. It was in an abandoned warehouse in an industrial area known for it's port… ...more
- Days Like This Lineup Announced October 16, 2019 - Do you ever feel like seeing a high quality electronic music festival lineup but don't want to lose the money or the braincells to a… ...more
- A Decade of Internet Micro-Genres October 15, 2019 - Music Director Tyler was talking on-air today about how in 71 days or something it will be 2020, and the decade will be over. Tyler… ...more
- It ain’t where you’re from, it’s where you’re at! October 14, 2019 - A new podcast series and an evening at The Gaelic Club. I'm producing a podcast about the musical communities that form around unique spaces in… ...more