Radio Radio Radio, Nathan has never wanted to do anything else.
He just finished a gig as the host of “Party Hits”, Star 104.5’s Saturday night music show. Time spent at the ABC has given him extensive experience in producing news and current affairs content, as well as writing news bulletins.
A huge sports fan, Nathan has a deep love of playing and listening to music. He has studied the Advanced Diploma of Radio Essentials at AFTRS, as well as has a Diploma in Sound Production, along with hosting breakfast shows on several community radio stations.
During the AFTRS Radios broadcast, 2RS, he was on air twelve days straight, an experience which only reinforced his love for creating content whilst having a good time on air.
With a love of working in teams, Nathan aspires to be part of a Breakfast or Drive team on commercial radio.
- Millie Greg And Lettsy Tried To Break A Guinness World Record, And It Went Exactly How You Would Expect October 23, 2019 - Get your pens out, there are a lot of wasted sticky notes here. Millie Greg and Lettsy set out last week to break a Guinness… ...more
- Who Lives IN A Pineapple Under The Sea? Not This Guy October 18, 2019 - A man from the US has used a set of bazaar excuses after he was arrested for disturbing the peace, and even one with a… ...more
- A Real-Life Living Blob Actually Exists October 17, 2019 - A new creature has been unveiled in Paris and let’s be real it is not like anything else you’ve ever seen. Paris Zoo has showcased… ...more
- Great News Sydney, The Grand Final Is Here To Stay October 16, 2019 - Source: Courier Mail The NRL grand final is going nowhere! The NRL has secured a deal worth more than $15 million which will see Sydney… ...more
- Could You Get Lunch with A Blindfold? October 15, 2019 - Today is White Cane Day, a day designed to raise awareness for the independence of visually impaired people and to promote equal opportunities, and Millie… ...more
- Seattle Sugar Food Coma: Man Arrested For Eating $200 Worth Of Office Chocolate October 14, 2019 - I almost wish this could happen to me. A man has been nabbed for breaking into an office building, then proceeding to smash down $200… ...more