An announcer, audio producer, writer, and a creative events activator; Millie has interned at SCA and worked for ARN, Channel Ten, and the Sydney Morning Herald.
After completing a degree in Media & Communications (Writing & Publishing) and the Advanced Diploma of Radio Essentials at AFTRS; submerging herself in the Graduate Diploma of Radio has been a dream of hers for many years.
Relishing another broadcast opportunity, for NEXT she is taking on the role of Podcast Producer during the build phase and Drive Announcer and Panel Operator during broadcast.
Millie loves to travel: she’s trained horses in Denmark, set up a B&B in rural France, and lived as a snow bunny, skiing and snowboarding in Jindabyne.
With an adventurous, can-do attitude Millie has her sights set on commercial radio where she can be a bright and bubbly spark in a local community, focusing on local content and people.
- Costa Georgiadis to the Rescue! October 27, 2019 - Gardening deity Costa – Yes, just like God and Madonna, he needs only one name – has cast aside everybody’s disparaging remarks about Millie’s ability… ...more
- Whale Vomit Worth $469,000 – No We Are Not Lying. October 27, 2019 - What’s the most valuable thing you’ve found? For one Thai fisherman the answer is clear. It’d the whale vomit he found washed up on the… ...more
- What It Takes To Be A Man – Interview with Tarang Chawla October 27, 2019 - The fourth instalment of the NEXTpods original podcast series “What It Takes To Be A Man” has been released. Created by NEXT’s very own Drive… ...more
- There’s a New Podcast Team in Town October 27, 2019 - "The podcast team is spearheaded by the powerhouses Rhiannon Mooney and Nial Hosken" There’s a new podcast team in town; NEXTpods. The creators promise to… ...more
- There’s Been a Kidnapping In The NEXT Studio! October 23, 2019 - There’s been a kidnapping, or more accurately a toy-napping, in the NEXT studios. Yesterday the Millie, Greg and Lettsy, Drive team was rocked when they… ...more
- Kmart Has Betrayed Us – The Love Affair May Be Over… October 22, 2019 - A bath bomb has stained a little girls skin green Kmart has been Australia’s trusted go-to store for all thing niche and decorative. But has… ...more
- Skate Park Design Doesn’t Leave Anything to the Imagination October 22, 2019 - An Adelaide council has been left red-faced after showcasing skate park deigns that appear very X-rated. The phallic shaped skate park, is one of two… ...more
- Beauty Vs Brains – Millie Vs Greg! October 17, 2019 - It’s a battle for the ages; Millie, Greg and Lettsy’s Beauty and The Brains competition pits Greg and Millie against each other to see who… ...more
- A Woman Has Had A Live Cockroach Pulled From Her Ear – And The World Is No Longer Safe! October 16, 2019 - In proof cockroaches really can survive anything, a woman has had a live cockroach pulled from her ear, in Vietnam. Doctors believe it is likely… ...more
- Who’s Your Celebrity Doppelgänger? October 16, 2019 - "Excuse me. Have I seen you before?" "OMG are you that person from that show?".... Sound familiar? Have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?… ...more