Dana is a Melbourne-born radio announcer at NEW FM 105.3, in Newcastle. A producer and digital content creator,she has a flare for the theatrical and passion for the left-of-centre. Her desire to share stories to educate and entertain has lead her from the stage to sitting comfortably behind the mic.
She knows how to get her point across, as she has spent time teaching English in Cambodia. She thrived studying French and Theatre at Warwick University in the UK. After deciding neither field ignited her creative thirst like audio did, she started working in community radio at SYN in Melbourne.
For the NEXT broadcast she took on the role of Content Director in the pre-build phase and will be co-hosting the Breakfast Show during broadcast.
When she’s not in the studio, she enjoys getting out of the city, particularly if there is a waterfall to see of a hike to be done.
- That “I Don’t Know What I’m Doing With My Life” Feeling in Suburban Wildlife October 18, 2019 - We've all had that awkward post-teenager, pre-adulthood transitional phase of changing relationships, lack of direction and embarrassing drunk-stories. Suburban Wildlife is an Australian film created… ...more
- Ocean Alley on Cam & Danes: Northern Beaches Festival and Promises New Music Coming October 17, 2019 - Ocean Alley guitarist, Mitch Galbraith, today confirmed live on Cam and Danes that they have new music on the way and we are LOSING IT!… ...more
- Reality TV Stars Call For More Psychological Support After Filming October 16, 2019 - Reality TV is a daily occurrence in our homes these days; Married at First Sight, The Bachelor, Love Island, The Block, Masterchef, The Masked Singer,… ...more
- Your 10 Favourite Road trip Playlist Tracks October 15, 2019 - There is no better way to get to know your new other-half than being stuck next to them for a long road trip dealing with… ...more
- The 3 Reasons You NEED a Tamagotchi as an Adult October 14, 2019 - Do you ever think while shovelling pizza into your mouth at 1am on a Sunday morning, how am I still alive with a lifestyle like… ...more