This morning Cam and Danes told us about the annoying things in life that really grind their gears. We also put a call out to you about your pet peeves.
The best way to celebrate gear-grinding-goodness is a top ten list, so get ready to be annoyed!
1. People chewing loudly and eating a crispy apple in the quiet carriage of the train! Eww…
2. Passengers who give you directions way too late and send you up s#*t creek without a paddle.
3. Spaced-out people who walk in the middle of the footpath while staring down at their phones.
4. People who blow cigarette smoke on you when you’re strolling through the city.
5. Drivers who go ultra-slow in the overtaking line. Seriously, the people behind you are going insane!
6. Burnt coffee that tastes like you’ve just licked an ashtray.
7. That person who rustles their food packaging in the cinemas. No loud chip packets at the movies folks!
8. People who leave the toilet seat up. My butt doesn’t need to feel the temperature of the toilet water!
9. The overpriced food at all airports. It shouldn’t cost $11 for a stale muffin.
10. THOSE FRIENDS WHO TEXT YOU ALL IN CAPS. SERIOUSLY, IT FEELS LIKE THEY’RE YELLING AT YOU.